Getting through the maze of AIFM reporting
“AIFMD is notable for the detailed regulatory reporting regime that it introduced, which requires managers to submit an extensive set of information to their national authorities on aspects such as their investment portfolios, leverage and collateral.“ (ESMA, 2016)
AIFM Regulatory Reporting : Getting Through The Maze With Vectis
Questions that the market is asking:
- What do I have to report?
- Is my reporting done correctly?
- Can I get it done efficiently, on time and compliant?
Check our three minute video below to see how our team addresses these questions for you :
Practically, as shown in the graph below, Vectis …
– Organizes workshops to assist you to setup a working order and/or
– Executes your reporting requirements relative to your needs
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us